Thursday, April 5, 2012

Modern Breachfront Mansion


In contrast to the intricate details of the Moroccan themed house that I showed this past week, here are the clean lines of the modern house two doors away. This is the view from the beach of the same house that what behind the gate that I showed yesterday.

One of the first questions that people wonder about houses is, understandably, "How much does it cost?" Three years ago this house was for sale and I posted a photo of it with a link to a real estate listing when the house was up for sale. It was listed for $1.8 million, which impressed me as a very reasonable price for a beachfront mansion with 10,233 sq. ft (931 sq. m.).

The house has 3 guest quarters, 2 with kitchens, in addition to a main house with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The building at the lower level closest to the beach (where I was standing when I took this photo) is an exercise room, and there is an infinity edge swimming pool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment